Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Birthday Fun and Yum


Last night we enjoyed a joint birthday celebration. Kirsten's birthday is just 3 days before her daddy's so we celebrated both at the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Parlor.


After I took the group photo, Faith asked for a picture with just her dad. I got busy adjusting my camera settings. Meanwhile, I  heard the two of them giggling. Sure enough, I looked up and they were happily dancing together.


Once inside, we ordered our ice cream.
Kolya sure loves a good root beer float.


Actually, the second one was Hope's. I just could resist taking the picture of Kolya and the two gigantic mugs as he prepared to pass Hope hers.


Kolya and Hope got their orders several minutes before the rest of us. While we waited, all eyes were on the two of them to see of they could really down so much soda and ice cream.


We also gave Dad his gifts. (Kirsten had already received hers on her actual birthday.) Sarah needed the largest bag for her gift...


...a complete set of screwdrivers! What man doesn't enjoy new tools?


As the saying goes, a good time was had by all!

No comments: