Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Eric and Lissie: So Close!


Eric and Lissie's wedding is less than eight weeks away. The bride is doing a fabulous job of pulling together the hundreds of details such an event requires--with much help from her sisters. Despite all that Lissie is doing, my limited role in the wedding planning has slowed the pace of my posting. I'm so behind! In order to post about even a selection of the incredibly special moments the Lord has given us as a family, I may have to do one record post with a couple hundred photos embedded. Yikes!

Suffice it to say, we can sense that God is with us as we go through this unusually busy season--busy even for a family of 14! He is our strength and peace as one daughter prepares to marry and her older sister is due with baby #2 any day now. He is our refuge and wisdom. The busier we get the more we find ourselves leaning into Him. He is our all!

"Behold, God is my helper, the Lord is the sustainer of my soul."
Psalm 54:4


2 comments:

Cosette V. Spafford said...

Well, congratulations again for Lissie. Though I know her only from your blog posts, I am really, really excited for her both of them;) They look so happy!!!
It would be fun to meet your family some time. You all seem so neat ;) I myself am one of nine children... I can relate to the busyness you're talking about. God bless you...

Titus2Mom said...

We still want to hear the story from start to finish!!! They are so cute together!

The P. Family