Friday, January 3, 2014

Eric and Lissie's Wedding: Private Moments

Before I post the pictures taken by our wedding photographer, I want to share a few I was able to capture on Eric and Lissie's wedding day.

Each of these is a candid photograph, taken when the couple was unaware of anything but each other.




After the photographer had taken photos of the bride and groom on the church's main floor, she suggested we go upstairs and make use of some empty classrooms. I went up one staircase crossed the balcony, and met Eric and Lissie as they ascended a narrow back staircase. I readied my camera immediately because the couple had unwittingly created a perfect photo op...and I was the only photographer nearby! Eric had swooped Lissie into his arms and carried her up the stairs. The church's hundred-year-old arched door frame made a perfect backdrop for recording this unplanned act of pure romance.





To God be the glory!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

These are priceless and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.