Friday, November 12, 2010

Courtship: My Wedding Dress is Here!

Today I got a phone call from our pastor's wife. She said, "We have a large box that has your name on it at our house!! Your wedding dress is here!!" I was not expecting such a wonderful surprise! I had ordered the dress a couple weeks ago, and sent it to their house because I thought we would be in Russia when it arrived. Thankfully the dress got here early! I picked up the brown box with it's precious contents and hurried home with it. Jaynie, Cassandra, Tatiana, Speedy and Princess Bink all gathered around as I cut the tape and opened the box.





No wedding dress pictures yet though! That's for the big day in March. It's hanging in the kitchen and Princess Bink keeps asking if she can wear it for her wedding. I told her she is welcome to it when the time comes. I will say the dress is everything I've ever dreamed of for my special day.

~ Tessa

5 comments:

RACHEL said...

I can't wait to see it.

S'moores said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S'moores said...

I posted before but it messed up! :) I saw the pic you sent Julia. It is so BEAUTIFUL. I love it. I am so so happy for you, Tessa.
Love,
Kali

MacMeister said...

Wow - only five months until March! So much has been happening in your lives, and will continue to happen in these next few months! God has blessed you all in an obvious way!

It looks like Princess Bink is dressed up - is she, and if so, as what? :-)

Our Family said...

My Darling Daughter,

I regret that I wasn't there to celebrate with you. Please know in your heart that I am there with you in spirit and am rejoicing right along with you. I can't wait to see it.

Love,
Daddy